winter queen

.






 part of: The Weekend in Black and White
,

Kommentare

  1. Very pretty...I wish you a merry christimas too...;-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love this! Once again the background is so nice for this closeup. How do you do it?
    David/:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ♥ly thanks Rejen for your nice comment and your friendly wishes. All the best for the new year!

    warm hugs
    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Many thanks, Dragonstar and a Happy New Year for you and yours!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Many thanks, David for your wonderful comment.
    I wish you a beautiful and creative new year and all the best for you and yours !!

    I use my - Objektiv 2: Canon ultr. 55-200mm and my Macro Extension Tubes 21 mm.
    ISO 800, f/5,6 - 1/125 sec.
    and work in AV Modus ... that's all. Hope, I could help you :-))

    cordially greetings
    isabella

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests