ricordi, 9 - 12

.



part of: the weekend in black & white



.

Kommentare

  1. Dieses Foto lebt von den feinen Nuancen von Grautönen, die sich von Weiss bis Schwarz harmonisch und ruhig übers Bild verteilen...

    Liebe Grüsse Dir, Hans-Peter

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. La calade parle déjà d'heures chaudes passées à l'abri des rues serrées ... grand sud!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like this photo. You give a great air of mystery to this place,

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I have not visited your bw blog before I think. I like very much what I see here. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A mysterious place, excellent black and white!
    Kisses

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests